Technologies in education
European Gymnasium possesses the latest teaching resources to facilitate student learning. These include:
- two computer labs: one for junior and one for senior classes of students;
- interactive whiteboards in all classrooms;
- iPads loaded with educational apps to assist “Apple Class” juniors in their learning;
- audio and video technologies;
- a computer network with the Internet access;
- ‘NetSchool’ electronic register accessible for teachers, parents and students at any time via the Internet.
electronic catalogues in the primary and secondary school libraries which have a wide range of resources: fiction, encyclopedia, textbooks, periodicals, video and audio materials etc, all in a variety of languages.